- Director, idea, photography, editing, color correction, title design - Nikolay Yeriomin
- Color consultant - Christopher J. Dinnan
- Assistant editor - Mikhail Pervushin
Originally intended to be a color correction test for The Bucket (Vedro) and Crudely Written Communal Fiction (Kommunalnoe chtivo napisano krivo), it captured subconcious thoughts of Nikolay Yeriomin and was later retconned as a part of Communal Universes and a kind of experimental short film, a bridge between The Prisoners Dilemma and Rpik.
- Follows The Prisoners Dilemma and is followed by Rpik.
- Detective re-appears and re-incarnates into Rpik.
In order of appearance.
Organizations, companies and groupsEdit
- None known
- Detective's briefcase